Changes To Personal Details

Please help us to keep your personal information up to date by advising the Scheme administrators (Broadstone Consultants & Actuaries Ltd) of:

 Address change

 Changing church (if you are a minister) 

 Leaving employment (if you are a member of the Staff Section or the Basic Section)

 Up to date Expression of Wish Form

 If you get married/divorced, particularly if you change your name

 If you want to be contacted by email, whenever your email address changes


Contact details for the Scheme administrators can be found here.



Powered by Church Edit