Other Useful Contacts

The Pensions Regulator

The Pensions Regulator has been established to monitor the running of occupational pension schemes. The regulator is able to intervene in the running of schemes where trustees, employers or professional advisors have failed in their duties. The Pensions Regulator can be contacted at:

Napier House

Trafalgar Place

Brighton BN1 4DW

Website: www.thepensionsregulator.gov.uk


The Money and Pensions Service (MaPS)

The Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) provides free and impartial debt advice, money guidance and pension guidance to members of the public.

MaPs can be contacted at:

Money and Pensions Service

Borough Hall

Cauldwell Street


MK42 9AP

Website: www.maps.org.uk


Pensions Ombudsman

For disputes that cannot be settled a Pensions Ombudsman has been established with the powers of investigation similar to those of a county court.

The Pensions Ombudsman has the power to investigate and determine any complaint or dispute of fact or law concerning occupational and personal pension schemes. A complainant may appeal to the Pensions Ombudsman if they believe that they have been unfairly treated by the trustees or managers of an occupational or personal pension scheme.

The Pensions Ombudsman can be contacted at:

The Pensions Ombudsman

11 Belgrave Road

London SW1V 4DW

Website: www.pensions-ombudsman.org.uk

Powered by Church Edit